|Coming to you from the shores of sunny Long Island. Summer is here people!|
1. What the Night Sky Would Look Like if the Other Planets Were as Close as the Moon: Worth a click even if only to look at the stunning images!
2. Artist Creates Modern Venus de Milo Using Google Images and 3-D Printing: An interesting look at how this technology is being used in the art world.
3. The Art of Food: Museum Celebrates Iconic Catalan Chef's Cuisine: Read about a new exhibition at London's Somerset House honoring the "Salvador Dali of the Kitchen," Derran Adria.
4. Calligraphic Meditation: The Mindful Art of Thich Nhat Hanh: Ok, so I originally saved this link to post because Jealousy of Clouds at Heiner Contemporary is based on a text by Hanh, and then I noticed it also happens to take place in the most beautiful store in New York (ABC Home). Double the post-worthiness!
5. Bastille Day, from can-can dancers to champagne cocktails: Although I will be in New Orleans this coming weekend during Bastille festivities, for those of you who will be in DC, check out this fun list of ways to celebrate.